Re: installation report: 20040706 images broken

> "Thomas J. Zeeman" <tjzeeman@xs4all.nl> writes:
>
>> Both stranded at the point were the base-system ought to be installed.
>
> Why? Any clues on VC 3 or 4?

Not a clue. It just popped up with a red screen and refered me to VC3, 4
and the logs. Both VCs showed some output I also got with a working
install AFAIR. Three logfiles were created in /var/log: messages showed
nothing but some LVM messages, partman does the same for the entire
partitioning step and syslog showed some debug output about dependency
checking but nothing that went wrong.

I can try to get the logs of the machine if anyone is really interested,
but that will have to wait until tomorrow (at least).

regards,
Thomas