Gigabyte GeForce4 MX4000

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone's had any success or failures with the Gigabyte
N40128TE MX4000 video card with the AMD64 port at all?

I've had a search on Google and the archives and can't seem to find any
results, positive or negative.

Given the current failure with the onboard Via K8VM800 on my board with
XFree86 and XOrg, I thought I'd give this card a go as it's probably my
cheapest option.

I don't play games or do anything that's video intensive, so I just need
something simple and this card is still overkill.

Anyway, if anyone's got any info for me that would be greatly
appreciated.

Cheers!

Pete