small fix for Debian AMD64 HowTo

Hi,

I just followed the AMD64 howto [1] on installing a chroot ia32 environment,
which lead me with a working setup. Thanks for this.

However, there's one minor problem I had: The script do_chroot as suggested
on the webpage didn't work for me when a command was given with paramters.
I could fix this by changing

exec dchroot -c ia32 -d "$(basename $0)" "$@"
                                       ^^^
to:

exec dchroot -c ia32 -d "$(basename $0) $@
                                       ^
So the command with arguments gets passed into the chroot, rather than be
interpreted as arguments of the dchroot program.

Maybe someone can fix this minor problem of an otherwise really helpful
howto. (Is this the good place to post this, btw? :-))

[1]
https://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/30192/21/debian-amd64-howto.html

Cheers,
--