inconsistency ld.so

Hello,

I have a problem with the debian-amd64 distrib. I tried the installation
process three times and I always get the same kind of problem: ld.so returns
an error message with dpkg and some other applications, but not always.

Here is a copy of the last error message (with apt-get install perl):
(I apologize for the french part)
-------------------------------
Dépaquetage de perl-module
Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dynamic-link.h: 164: elf_get_dynamic_info:
Assertion `info[9]->d_un.d_val == sizeof (Elf64_Rela)' failed !
dpkg-deb: le sous processus paste a retourné une erreur de sortie d'état 127

if I re-run an apt-get -f install, usualy everything goes right... until the
next time I use an apt-get install.

General informations:
Motherboard: MSI K8N Neo / AMD64 athlon 3000+
Installation procedure: used the last 'sarge-amd64-netinst.iso' image, and
also the sid one with the same problem.

Thanks