Re: nfs server problems with gcc-3.4

Thanks for the tip...unfortunately I don't have a copy of 2.3.2.ds1-18 and it doesn't appear to be on alioth anywhere.

Any url for it?

I've copied the debs (from my apt cache) onto my webserver:
  http://swandive.no-ip.com/debs/

Also, is anybody aware of what's causing the problem with libc6 and have a plan for fixing it?

In another thread Andreas Jochens said that he would try and investigate
this on his machine.  In the meantime I've downloaded the libc6 source
and will do some more investigating myself tomorrow.

Cheers,
Grant