[eclipse] amd64 crash

Hi,

Anybody here experiencing problems with the 3.1M3 AMD64 version of
Eclipse?

As soon as I try to open any file-chooser dialog, for example to select
a workspace upon startup, Java/Eclipse crashes (see below for the
relevant part of the error log). The 3.0.1 64-bit version of Eclipse
does work normally, as well as any 32-bit (chroot'ed) version of
Eclipse.

>From what I can see in the error log, my (kinda wild) guess is that the
"pure64 gtk+ libraries" do not include the new file-chooser dialog
functionality?!

I do not know whether this is directly related to Debian-AMD64 or a bug
in Eclipse, but I am interested if anybody else is experiencing the same
problem.

--hs_log snippet (wrapped)--
Native frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code, \
                C=native code)
C  [libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0+0xcfb4e]

[error occurred during error reporting, step 120, id 0xb]

Java frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code)
j org.eclipse.swt.internal.gtk.OS.gtk_file_chooser_dialog_new \
  ([BJIJIJII)J+0
j org.eclipse.swt.widgets.DirectoryDialog.openChooserDialog() \
  Ljava/lang/S tring;+48
j org.eclipse.swt.widgets.DirectoryDialog.open() \
  Ljava/lang/String;+23
--hs_log snippet--

TIA,

  Jan Willem

--
  `
  | J.W. Janssen,  Groesbeekseweg 191             ,  (o<
  | 6523 NS Nijmegen, The Netherlands             |  /\
  | mail:  j dot w dot janssen at lxtreme dot nl  | v_/_
  | http:  www.lxtreme.nl                         '
  ` --

    "Statistics are like bikinis.
     What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is vital."
      -- anonymous /.'er