Re: Mirorring Debian AMD 64 bit version

Hi, yes please, could someone give a bit more information about that.

I have looked the
http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/archive-structure.txt

file, I also I have realized that there's also some directories as:

http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/openoffice.org/
http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/sarge/
http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/pure64/
http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/gcc-3.4/
http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/debian/

and there's several mirrors and some has partial, so, I think that all is bit
complicated and not clear.

Please, it's posible to make some information about that?
We are a LUG that has a server in Barcelona/Catalonia and we want to make a
public mirror of debian-amd64, and it would be useful for all.

Thank's in advance,

Best regards,
Leo

A Dimecres 24 Novembre 2004 15:19, Nils Valentin va escriure: