xfig3.2.5-alpha5 crashes when clicking global settings

Hello list,

I get this whenever I try to select "Edit->Global settings..." in xfig:

[steini@telesto] ~ % xfig

xfig3.2.5-alpha5: SIGSEGV signal trapped
xfig: figure empty or not modified - exiting
zsh: abort      xfig

Anyone else getting this? I'd definitely like to see xfig working,
because I'm going to need it frequently... :\ Unfortunately I don't
think I'll find some time do dig into this.

Sebastian Steinlechner