Re: korganizer crash

On Wednesday 13 October 2004 01:24 pm, Andreas Richter wrote:
> when i try to start korganizer it crashs. can anybody run the program on
> debian-amd64?

Same problem here. KOrganizer was working a couple months ago, but one of the
daily updates broke it (the move to KDE 3.2-beta I think). I incorrectly
assumed that enough people used it that it would be fixed in short order. So
is the problem that nobody uses KOrganizer or is it just not crashing for
everybody?

If it's the latter, what useful information could I provide to aid in solving
the problem?

Thanks,
Ryan VanMiddlesworth