Re: Newbie question - installation problems

I'm not sure this the best advis, but to solve this, I got rid of package
debsig-verify.

without this package verification isn't done, so all packages are installed
regardless of sig.

Don't know why sigs check fail. may be because the amd64 packages aren't
signed by the authors.

my reasoning was that this was experimental stuff anyway.

Ernest.