Re: Install report: Asus K8N-E (deluxe)

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004, Slava Risenberg wrote:

Hello Slava!

I have a motherboard Gigabyte K8NS, with the same chipset as yours -
 [ snip ]
Probably I have to recompile the kernel with custom options?

Well, I don't know for sure, but I did recompile mine. I have two
harddisks connected to the SiI SATA ports and the NForce ports are
unused. I have compiled both sata_nv and sata_sil in the kernel.

Will you please to post your kernel config file?

Here's my kernel config:
http://rhea.oamk.fi/~pyanil00/temp/amd64/

--
 Antti Pyykko ---> pyksy@pyksy.fi ---> +358 50 539 5438 --.