Re: From Sid to Sarge
- To: Debian-amd64-list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: From Sid to Sarge
- From: Davide Ling <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 00:40:26 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <20041018215539.GA2728@vt.edu>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20041018215539.GA2728@vt.edu>
Il lun, 2004-10-18 alle 23:55, Bharath Ramesh ha scritto:
> One way you can do that without downgrading is to use apt preferences
> and use it to pin the version of gnumeric. If you can get the previous
> version of gnumeric then install it and pin the version to it you should
> be fine. See man apt_preferences for on how to do it.
Thank you very much, but i don't know where look for the old package.
If sarge is a link to pure64 i can't solve the problem adding
the sarge repository in my sources.list.
Is true that sarge is a soft link to pure64?