Re: dchroot with differnt linux distro ?

Hi Tollef and all,

it works partially, e.g. starting another program with dchroot does not
work, opening a shell with dchroot works!?? Any ideas ?

thanks, Rolf

here's the output :
seuster@Calvin:~$ dchroot
Executing shell in 'SLC3' chroot.
[Calvin] /home/seuster >
[Calvin] /home/seuster > echo bla
bla
[Calvin] /home/seuster > exit
logout
seuster@Calvin:~$ dchroot echo bla
(SLC3) echo bla
echo: /bin/echo: cannot execute binary file
dchroot: Child exited non-zero.
dchroot: Operation failed.

and

seuster@Calvin:~$ dchroot /usr/local/bin/bash
(SLC3) /usr/local/bin/bash
/usr/local/bin/bash: /usr/local/bin/bash: cannot execute binary file