Re: firefox crach

I can confirm that I have had firefox crashes triggered by
autocompletion of form data, and removal of the form history always
solved the problem (if temporarily).  Sadly these are only some of the
crashes I have experienced; it seems that the blackdown mozilla flash
plugin for amd64 also shows incompatibilities.  I think these are
separate problems.

-David