802.11g drivers

Hi all,
  I'm actually using an Acer Aspire 1513LMi (AMD64 3400+) with debian-amd64 distribution and I'd want use my 802.11g device; Acer tells that's its name is InviLink.
Actually I can't find an appropriate driver for Linux on AMD64: in fact it seems that the only support for Linux is ndiswapper (http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/). This driver allow to use Windows WLAN drivers, so I should not have any problem if I use a Linux 32-bit kernel because of 32-bit Windows drivers. Ndiswapper developers aren't actually supporting 64-bit kernels because of the lack of 64-bit Windows drivers.
So, do you know if there's a solution to this issue ? I could try to modify ndiswrapper sources to achieve my goal but I need to know if it's possible to run 32-bit assembly instruction in a 64-bit kernel module. Can you suggest me a link where I can get the documentation ?

Thanks in advance,
 Max

Libero ADSL: navighi gratis a 1.2 Mega, senza canone e costi di attivazione.
Abbonati subito su http://www.libero.it