Re: Install Report: Tyan Thunder K8S Pro / dual Opteron 250 / 2GB / SATA root

"Johan Groth" <johan.groth@cell-telecom.com> writes:

   I have a Tyan K8W (2885) and having nothing but grief. My
   biggest problem right now is that the graphics card seems to
   get turned off by the kernel. After the grub message "Booting
   the kernel" absolutely nothing is displayed. It seems to boot
   fine though, can't check cause I haven't installed sshd, nor
   telnetd.

I run a Radeon 9200SE Sapphire card on a Tyan Thunder K8S Pro
(S2882) without big problems. However, the K8S Pro doesn't have
an AGP slot.

Hendrik