Re: Do you know this mirror?

On 04-Sep-24 17:00, Peter Cordes wrote:
>  Speaking of which, the Packages.gz files for the gcc-3.4/testing repository
> on bach.hpc2n.umu.se are 20bytes (i.e. a gzip of an empty file).  The
> uncompressed versions are right, but apt-get goes for the compressed.

The amd64/gcc-3.4 repository currently has only packages from
sid/unstable and not from sarge/testing. This is the reason why the
Packages.gz file for testing is empty.

However, I am preparing an amd64/gcc-3.4 sarge archive
for my own private use which has already the debs from
7940 source packages from current 'testing' installed.

If there is demand for an amd64/gcc-3.4 sarge/testing archive,
I could upload my packages to the gcc-3.4 archive on alioth.

Regards
Andreas Jochens