Installation Problems

I have tried to install AMD64 Sid onto my machine but am having problems finding a working lan driver. I have an Abit AV8 with built in Via Gigabit LAN Ethernet card, unfortunately the Via Rhine drivers don't seem to be working.

I have had a hunt around but cannot find any drivers for the Via Velocity 6122 chip. has anybody else tried to install on this board who can give me a few pointers, or does anybody know where I can find drivers that will work with this chip.

I'm a bit of a newbie to this so fairly detailed instructions of how to sort myself out would be useful :)