Re: Mathematica SIGSEGV Crash

> I have the same problem, but I am using the "trying version", which has saving
> disabled.

I also tried running the trial version first.  After the crashes, I
installed the full version, but it also crashed.  Wolfram support is
going to install Debian AMD64 on one of their machines, and try and
reproduce the crash.

For now we can open files from the command line, and use File->Save
(not Save As).

> BTW, do you know if Wolfram could give me the AMD64 port for free if I have
> already a x86 licence? (I will not use both at the same time, of course)

I am not sure what their license specifies, as far as running
different platforms. Have you tried licensing the trial version with
your x86 license info?