Installing from SuSE

I'd like to install Debian on an amd64 currently running SuSE. It doesn't have a CD or floppy drive, so the simplest would be to install from within the current installation. What can I do?

Back in February I used John Goerzen's amd64_pure_test <http://people.debian.org/%7Ejgoerzen/amd64_pure_test.tar.bz2> to install into a chroot, which worked fine, but this partition is no more. Is it possible to install from a mounted iso image, such as sid-amd64-netboot.iso?

The instructions in debian-amd64-howto.html for installing into a chroot assume you're already running Debian.

Cheers,
David