amd64 installation images

Hi.

I am planning to deploy the amd64/pure64 version of Debian on a new system. However while investigating the netinst images at http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/debian-installer/daily/netboot/ I noticed that the initrd misses something I would need in there: the 3ware 3w-xxxx.ko and/or 3w-9xxx.ko kernel modules.

Would it be possible to add those to the initrd? It seems that the 3ware 9000 series is pretty popular among AMD64 users.

cu,
sven