Re: [debian-amd64] Re: building a dual Opteron Server

my provider setup JFS for me on other machines, swore by it, and they're
quite knowledgable. it also seems to run better than ext3. i'm not
extremely clued in to filesystems, but i've been happy with it thus far
with it.

are there some negatives you're thinking that i should be aware of?