Re: installation report: 20040706 images broken

> "Thomas J. Zeeman" <tjzeeman@xs4all.nl> writes:
>
>> I'll try again this weekend if there are new images available.

I tried again with the 20040709 netboot image and that installed ok.

Two things were annoying:

- only 1 other install on the machine was recognised; another (i386 IIRC
[0]) install of debian on hde4. My main installation (i386, 2.6 kernel of
debian) on hde3 and a windows xp (32-bit) on hde1 were not recognised.

- LVM didn't work in the installer.

No ideas yet on why either didn't work. I'll try to do some testing later
tonight.

regards,
Thomas

[0] It was a while ago that I installed that one for testingpurposes and
it doesn't boot at all anymore.