Re: Possible migration from i386 to amd64

Thanks guys,
considering your answers I think my approach will be getting the 64bit kernel
package in a few weeks and stick to 32bit userspace until I can't stand it
anymore and reinstall with pure64... Meanwhile I certainly need a working
biarch toolchain for (after using the initial package) compiling my own 64bit
kernel right?  If so, will there be a nice upgrade from my current 32bit-only
gcc etc. to biarch-versions and even make-kpkg support?

Cheers, Oliver