Re[2]: perl DBD buidl problems

Hi!

sorry for replying to the wrong answer, but i lost
the other mail of this thread sent to me ;-(

my system is the latest version, i just installed it as
described on http://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/1314/21/debian-amd64-howto.html

i already compiled my own kernel without 32bit emulation, so
it must a be pure64 bit installation? i also formatted the
discs before installing anyhting.

Corin