Re: X Window Manager

Toshikazu Aiyama, Ph.D. wrote:

  Last weekend I have succeeded installing x-window to my machine.  My system
is dual opteron with nVidia 4200 with AGPX8.  I have installed Anders's old
pure64 image, and my own compiled 2.6.6 kernel to install SiI SATA w/o SCSI ATA
because I have partitioned /dev/hde to 30.
  I could succeeded installing NextStep, and now I wonder what windows manager
is available for pure64 to choose.  Thak you, in advance.

Toshikazu Aiyama