autofs

I'm having a bit of trouble with autofs and NFS mounts on a pure64 system and
I just wanted to check if anyone else is seeing the same thing. I installed
using Anders' tarball and upgraded from there using the provided source.list.
The autofs kernel module loads fine and the automount process starts, but
all attempts to access automounted directories hang.

The same autofs configuration with the same 2.6.6 kernel on the same machine
using Debian's 32-bit sid environment works fine.

I rebuilt autofs, though it didn't help.

Ryan