Re: mainboards list

Paul Brook wrote:

I can supply lspci output or other information if that would be useful.

Paul

I've thought that this would probably be the best way of achieving this.
There have been a few occurances of establishing 'compatibility lists' in different environments in the past that I have been a part of, and I have always thought that this would be the most accurate method of submission.
'I have a fully working system, this is what it is comprised of.'
Regards,

David.