Re: mainboards list (was: Re: lack of tg3 in kernel -- please contact Broadcom)

> https://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/1314/27/mainboards.html
>
> Additions and corrections are still welcome, please send them either to
> this list or commit changes directly into cvs.

Ah, it looks like you may have misunderstood my previous post.
The Tyan Thunder K8W S2885ANRF has a sata_sil Serial ATA controller. Onboard
sound is amd8111 chipset (intel8x0/ac97 driver). Both are currently marked
as ?.

I can supply lspci output or other information if that would be useful.

Paul