Status Update

Hello,

Here is an update for the pure64 repository.

It now has nearly 4000 packages and is working on building more.  I have
brought in the latest X 4.2 packages, cpp-3.2, and groff from other
repositories.  I have also upgraded and rebuilt gcc, and now have gcj
and kaffe available.

More X packages are building right now, as well as some other more basic
ones.  Environments are now present for C, C++, Objective C, Java, Perl,
OCaml, shell, and probably some other languages.

db4.2 needs help.  Python depends on it, so all the Python stuff is
blocked right now.  This would be a good thing for people to help out
with if you're so inclined :-)

Thanks,
John