Re: Concerns about AMD64 port

Chris Cheney wrote:
> So far the only person I see against a pure 64bit port is Goswin, so you
> are unlikely to be in the minority. Perhaps we could have a vote of some
> sort. ;)

I've following this thread, I run Debian on an opteron box, and I've
contributed to a small degree by porting the Debian AMD64 HOWTO from
it's original HTML source code to DocBook and writing new sections for
it.

It's my strong belief that Goswin and the others that are working on
Debian AMD64 are very correct to be working a biarch port.

--
       Kevin Rosenberg        |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
  http://b9.com/debian.html   | : :' :      The  universal