Re: Calling x86 code from 64-bit code

Paul Brook wrote:
Not really. It can run both 32-bit and 64-bit processes under the control of a 64-bit kernel. Linking 32-bit libraries into 64-bit apps is for most practical purposes impossible.

The rellocation process is not done? This is something that could be problematic
Maybe there's a need for a "dlopen32" ?

I don't think that function prelude/end should be adapted ; in fact except
symbol issues, and address space handling, this should be feasible :)

I guess I'll have to play with assembly.

---
Xavier Roche
roche at httrack dot com