Re: Future alioth archive layout and autobuilder

Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> after Arnd helped me yesterday resolving most problems and getting a
> working debian-amd64 changeroot (thanks again) I dreamed up some ideas
> for the alioth archive and autobuilder for amd64. I writing this down
> before the dream fades so to speak. Consider this a sketch.

No objections so far so I will go ahead with it.

I will move all old packages to pool/old but keep them in the
Packages/Sources files I think. That way its easier to track what got
autobuild yet and what not.

MfG
        Goswin

PS: I apologise for breaking anything in advance.