Re: Status of project

On Sat, 2003-11-08 at 07:40, Harcort Fenton Mudd wrote:
> At an opteron presentation, AMD said that "Debian was doing some wierd
> things." with the AMD-64 distribution. Are you doing things differently
> than Red Hat did?
>
> Art Edwards

Yes we are radically different to Red Hat here.
We are here for the duration, and have no ambition whatsoever of
becoming a Linux version of Microsoft.
If this is to be classified as 'wierd', so be it.
In a world where normality appears to me to be the height of insanity, I
will be content with that.
If you find that this answer is not specific enough, I can only plead
that your question is far too vague to be able to provide anything else.
Regards,

David.