Re: documentation

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Nate Iverson wrote:

> I'm volunteering to start/ help with some documentation for the project.
> Any suggestions about content for a FAQ or Howto are welcome. If you've
> already done some work on this please contact me. I'd be more than happy
> to help out :-)

Well, a start would be updating the FAQ [1] with pointers to the new place
for files and debs.

Then converting my install report (url in [1])  to a small install howto.

I guess another thing would be bugging Bart into putting in an lib64
howto, if he has figured out a good way of handling that yet. :)

1: http://alioth.debian.org/docman/?group_id=1215

/Mattias Wadenstein