Re: Todo for building packages

At 09:45 PM 7/11/2003 +0200, Mattias Wadenstein wrote:
How about a small todo list of things to do before we can start building
packages in greater numbers? I have been planning to put in some real
effort during debcamp, that is starting tomorrow or sunday.

/Mattias Wadenstein

Bart has put together a healthy list at
http://www.jukie.net/~bart/debian/amd64/proposal

Look under "required packages"

if his site is down because of the site-hacking competition du jour ;) it should be cached at Google and the Wayback Machine (archive.org) like everything else ever placed on the web. And if you still can't find it, I will look for the pdf file on my other machines...