Re: [x86-64] AMD Dev Center usage proposal - draft 2

* Christian T. Steigies <cts@debian.org> [030529 21:11]:
> You need to get sbuild running first.

So sbuild is the package I need, right?

That's the help I needed since by knowing which package it is, I can
look up the dependency list.

$ apt-cache show sbuild | grep Depends
Depends: perl, adduser, apt, exim | mail-transport-agent, sudo, dpkg-dev

ok, so that's not too bad.

> There is a debian.all package for it, so you just need perl, apt and
> couple more tools.

I think all together we will need about 20-30 tool packages after the
initial library port.

I will post them up on <http://www.jukie.net/~bart/debian/amd64/proposal/>
once I have the list figured out.

> I got my buildd files from the m68k buildd, but you should get the
> same from http://m68k.debian.org/buildd/getting.html
>
> Christian

Thanks alot for your help.  We may call up on you again when we get to
this point.

Regards,
Bart.

--