From: Bob Tracy [mailto:rct@frus.com]
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2019 5:40 AM
To: Michael Cree; John Paul Adrian Glaubitz; debian-alpha@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Updated installation images for Debian Ports 2019-11-22

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 07:36:11AM +1300, Michael Cree wrote:
> That's not going to help at the moment because vim is bd-uninstallable.
>
> The real problem is guile-2.0 and guile-2.2, both of which FTBFS, and
> are blocking the building of many other packages.

I downloaded the Debian source for "guile-2.0_2.0.13+1-5.3" and successfully
built the binary packages on my PWS-433au without having to modify anything.
My guess is some kind of toolchain or other build environment issue on
the "buildd" servers.

Michael -- I've got the following ".deb" packages available, and you're
welcome to them if they would be of any help getting us unstuck:

	guile-2.0_2.0.13+1-5.3_alpha.deb
	guile-2.0-libs_2.0.13+1-5.3_alpha.deb
	guile-2.0-dev_2.0.13+1-5.3_alpha.deb
	guile-2.0-libs-dbgsym_2.0.13+1-5.3_alpha.deb
	guile-2.0-doc_2.0.13+1-5.3_all.deb

Just need a place to upload them where you can get to them, or I could
send them as e-mail attachments if all else fails: the "libs" package is
the largest at 2,262,128 bytes.

I'll get started on trying to build "guile-2.2" later today.

--Bob