Re: Updated installation images for Debian Ports 2019-11-22

Thank you for the help, I've re-downloaded and re-burned the image, I must have been using an older version because it does now sense the hardware.

Unfortunately, it now fails during the base system install, there seems to be something wrong with the whiptail package.  It doesn't give a specific error.  Installation media integrity check passes.