Re: Permedia 2 (Elsa Gloria Synergy) glint driver ?

ATI Radeon always worked well for me, also with 3D hardware acceleration.
As it is a 20 years old Alpha, more than hardware acceleration you
need patience to use it as desktop for everyday and even casual use...
but still it can do! :D
And it is so beautiful workstation! :D

Best regards
Gianluca Bonetti