Re: Permedia 2 (Elsa Gloria Synergy) glint driver ?

Hello

It seems that the glint driver does not exist any more in Debian.

It is in wheezy, but not in sid (only one is old m68k version)
https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=glint&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all

You can try to download the wheezy version, and load with newer Xorg.
Using an old version driver with new xserver used to work for me at
least in one case, but long time ago, on PWS 500.

You'd better find an ATI Radeon PCI card, sometimes they show at
around 30 euros on ebay.

Best regards
Gianluca Bonetti