rsyslog 7.6.2 and liblogging-stdlog0 (unstable)

It could be as simple as liblogging-stdlog0 not having been put in the
queue to build, but the upgrade of rsyslog to version 7.6.2-1 is being
held pending the availability of the liblogging-stdlog0 package.  The
liblogging package builds fine locally.

While I'm on your screens, the list of held packages on my system is once
again fairly lengthy, and has been so for several weeks:

  db5.1-util gedit-common gir1.2-gtksource-3.0 gir1.2-totem-plparser-1.0
  gnome-panel-data kde-style-oxygen kde-window-manager kde-workspace kde-workspace-bin
  kde-workspace-data kde-workspace-kgreet-plugins kdm ksysguard ksysguardd libcloog-ppl1
  libegl1-mesa libegl1-mesa-dev libegl1-mesa-drivers libgl1-mesa-dev libgl1-mesa-glx
  libglapi-mesa libgles2-mesa libgles2-mesa-dev libgphoto2-2-dev
  libgtksourceview-3.0-common libkdecorations4abi2 libkephal4abi1 libkscreensaver5
  libksgrd4 libksignalplotter4 libkwineffects1abi5 libkwinglesutils1 libkwinglutils1abi2
  libkworkspace4abi2 libmx-common libplasma-geolocation-interface4 libplasmaclock4abi4
  libplasmagenericshell4 libppl-c4 libprocesscore4abi1 libprocessui4a libsdl-mixer1.2
  libtaskmanager4abi4 libtotem-plparser-dev libweather-ion6 locales mesa-common-dev
  p11-kit plasma-dataengines-workspace plasma-desktop plasma-widget-networkmanagement
  plasma-widgets-workspace python-axiom python-epsilon systemsettings totem-common valac

If I elect to upgrade db5.1-util, that results in pretty much everything
dependent on libdb5.1, including libdb5.1, being removed.  The various KDE
packages *might* upgrade correctly, but it appears the naming scheme might
be undergoing a significant change, and it's not clear whether functionality
is being maintained.  In particular, I can find no way forward that doesn't
result in "kscreensaver" going away, and I haven't identified where that
functionality might exist elsewhere.

Comments welcome.  Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on this!

--Bob