Re: rsyslog 7.6.2 and liblogging-stdlog0 (unstable)

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 07:31:26AM -0500, Bob Tracy wrote:
> It could be as simple as liblogging-stdlog0 not having been put in the
> queue to build, but the upgrade of rsyslog to version 7.6.2-1 is being
> held pending the availability of the liblogging-stdlog0 package.

That's strange.  According to the wanna-build server liblogging is built
and installed on Alpha, but download the Alpha packages file and
liblogging-stdlog0 is not present in it.

And browsing to http://ftp.debian-ports.org/debian/pool-alpha/main/libl/
one can see that there is no liblogging directory.

No idea, but binary packages do seem to disappear from debian-ports
occasionaly.

Another one is valac-0.22 which is needed to build many gnome packages
and currently we can't build them because valac-0.22 vanishes into thin
air once it is built and uploaded.  That's also holding up rebuilding
packages against libdb5.3.

So, yeah, there is missing dependencies galore in Alpha at the moment.

Cheers
Michael.