new radeon firmware for 3.11.0-rcX

Just a heads-up, since many Alpha users have Radeon cards...  If you
have KMS enabled and you're experimenting with the latest 3.11.0-rcX
kernels, you probably want to grab an up-to-date snapshot of at *least*
the "radeon" firmware subdirectory.

The kernel firmware repository is available at
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/firmware/linux-firmware.git

On my machine, the firmware files I needed that were missing were noted in
the "dmesg" output.  If you fail to supply any missing files and start
the X server, that will probably work ok: watch for a blank screen and
an inoperative keyboard on exit, though :-).  (You *do* have "sshd"
enabled for these kinds of contingencies, yes?)

--Bob