Re: gdm deprecated?

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 12:05:46PM -0500, Bob Tracy wrote:
> If a compatible update of "gdm3" is in the works but simply hasn't made
> it through the build queue yet, kindly drop me a line when it's
> available.

gdm3 has just been built on Alpha and I am now uploading it to Debian-Ports.
It might take half a day or so to appear on the mirrors.

Would be interesting to see if #681195 is fixed though I see that the last
comment on the bug report points out that the problem is actually in
gnome-settings-daemon.

Cheers
Michael.