Re: pthread_getattr_np or pthread_attr_getstack

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 09:19:02PM +1300, Michael Cree wrote:
> I could give building 0.9.3.3-4 a go on a system with a UP kernel to
> verify that it is the usual pthread on SMP system problem.  If that
> works you are welcome to remove the Alpha specific patch and I will
> add gauche to the "do not build on Imago" list.

No, 0.9.3.3-4 FTBFS also under a UP kernel.  (It's not the same pthreads
issue seen with SMP kernels.)  The build leaves behind a defunct process
named 'gosh' so dpkg-buildpackage is not terminating properly just like
what is seen in the buildd log.

I'd keep the Alpha patch in gauche for the time being, thanks.

Cheers
Michael.