Wanted: BA610-6D for goedel.debian.org

Hi,

I'm the happy owner of the decommissioned former "goedel.debian.org"
DS20E build server. (Thanks Thimo again for the easy and close
handover of that beast!)

This machine has done a good job in the past years and I would like to
revive it and let it do some work again. I've already spent her a new
SmartArray 5304, DEGPA
 and some proper disks are waiting in the drawer to replace the
current 4x18.2Gb (RZ2ED-LS) disks which make quite some noise. To make
most out of those disks, I'm looking for:

1x 30-50802-01 - BA610-6D disk cage to host 6x 1" disks
1x 3R-A1629-AA - daughter board / SCSI environmental card
1x 17-03971-11 - cable to connect the disk cage with daughter board

to replace the current BA610-4D disk cage.

If anyone has such a BA610-6D (plus daughter board) to give away,
please let me know. A decommissioned DS20E, ES40, ES45, DS25 waiting
to be dumped would also be welcome.

Cheers
Urs