Re: klibc breakage on alpha, need porterbox

On 26/05/12 06:02, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> is there a DD-accessible porterbox somewhere (slow would be ok,
> as this is smallish software) with an up-to-date sid

The DSA supported porterbox has been decommissioned, but I have an Alpha
with an up to date sid chroot that can be made available to DDs.  At the
moment it's building webkit (since webkit FTBFS due to memory/kernel
issues on the buildds) so won't be available for another day at least.

In the meantime if you send me your ssh public key I can set up a login
for you.

Cheers
Michael.