Re: [BUG] libgcc1 1:4.5.3-8

On 8/09/2011, at 10:45 AM, Bob Tracy wrote:
On Thu, Sep 08, 2011 at 09:55:45AM +1200, Michael Cree wrote:
It's good to see you giving this all a go!  We need more people who
are prepared to get their hands dirty and start trying out the
unstable alpha distribution and make reports on how it is going.

Something about fools rushing in where angels fear to tread :-).
The *really* scary part of this is having to use source from the
"experimental" tree to meet build dependencies, because the available
unstable binary packages aren't recent enough for most of the Gnome-3
stuff I'm playing with.

The Gnome stuff is currently blocked from building because of a package conflict in git, which can't be rebuilt because subversion is broken, which currently FTBFS, and we (as well as some other architectures) have been waiting some time for the maintainer to upload a new version.

But the kdelibs package built earlier today and I see other kde packages (such as kdebase, kdegraphics, etc.) are now in the queue to be built. That's good news for those running kde.

I hadn't seen the -lm issue.  Have you seen it since upgrading your
toolchain?

Still using the old toolchain,

Ah, that's the reason for it!

Methinks it's past time to chance the toolchain upgrade :-).

Ithinks too :-)

Cheers
Michael.