Re: Alpha build progress and suggestions for helping

On 4/09/2011, at 1:21 PM, Michael Cree wrote:
I have noticed that anything built with java is failing to build with a
"couldn't find library libgcj_bc.so.1" error during the install stage.
Maybe someone would like to investigate that further.

I am guessing that this might be related to the gnat problem below...

gnat-4.4 (The ada compiler) is also refusing to build.

I should've taken both gnat and gcj through the multiarch transition when I did libc/gcc.

Unfortunately I did not keep a copy of the midway point of the transition. I think that means I have to rebuild an earlier version of glibc and gcc that have partial multiarch. Then build gcj and gnat at semi-multiarch aware. Then upgrade libc and gcc to full multiarch. Then rebuild gcj and gnat to full multiarch versions.

Bugger.

Cheers
Michael.